Kaeppel supports our clients through Organizational Change either as leaders of the change projects or as consultants to ensure successful transition. We tailor our offerings to meet the specific needs of the client and also offer a turn-key methodology called our Center of Excellence (COE) Methodology.
The COE Methodology is a rigorous, proven approach to managing organizational alignment for our clients. Organizational Design projects are complex and difficult, requiring competency in project management, process management, workload analysis, and change management.
We employ our COE Methodology to orchestrate these activities to a successful project completion.
Some activities and deliverables included in the COE Methodology are:
- Chartering the project with appropriate sponsorship and governance
- Capturing as-is artifacts and performance data
- Assessment of current organization
- Detailed, comprehensive workforce and workload plan
- Skill and competency assessment
- To-be processes, tasks, skills, and metrics
- Design of new organization
- Rollout / implementation plan
- Staffing / selection support
- Follow–on project roadmap
By following a COE approach, our clients are assured that they don’t miss critical steps in the Organizational Change. We ensure that the entire spectrum of people, process, and technology are accounted for at a detailed level, and that the expected performance gains are realized.