Scott J. Kaeppel
President, Kaeppel Consulting, LLC
Scott Kaeppel helps organizations achieve peak performance with a laser focus on quality and profitable, sustainable growth. In more than 20 years as a leader in process improvement and innovation, Scott has delivered over $2 Billion in tangible benefits.
- Modernizing and Transforming Texas Department of Transportation, TxDOT, to achieve best in class performance in areas of people, process and technology.
- Establishing federal and international policies for the Department of Defense and NATO.
- Streamlining Fortune 100 organizations, such as USAA, General Electric and WellPoint, through process engineering methods such as Six Sigma, Lean, Enterprise Architecture and creation of shared services.
- Specific problem solving for companies such as Google, Walmart and Blue Cross of CA.
- Launching industry-changing innovative products, such as Deposits at Home for USAA (mobile check-image processing).