Kaeppel Consulting has an immediate need for a contract-to-hire SalesForce Administrator for a client in St Louis, MO.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the administration of Salesforce. They will also assist with the implementation of applications that are connected to or interact with Salesforce to include reporting and analytics tools.
- Serve as the administrator for a Salesforce
- Document and prepare documentation of requirements and design documents and configuration
- Provide critical feedback during specification, design, test and review process
- Meet project milestones and deadlines
- Translate business requirements to automated, streamlined solutions in Salesforce
- Configure Sales Cloud and Force.com Platform
- Maintain technical documentation of design and operation
- Collaborate with team members and key stakeholders to scope and execute projects
- Consult with business associates and key stakeholders to identify correct processes and to deliver business objectives
- Manage data and analytics to track key sales metrics
- Support and maintain all data management, including dashboards, reports, custom objects, fields with Salesforce
- Troubleshoot issues related to data collection, data analysis, etc.
- Administer, update and change Salesforce based on business needs
- Serve as Salesforce.com administrator for the company and educate and help train users on best practices for Salesforce
- Provide end user support
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- 3+ years Salesforce Administrator experience
- High attention to detail; must be well organized, analytical and capable of handling multiple objectives and stakeholders.
- Ability to coach and support other team members
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to be productive with or without team support,
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Proven experience performing day to day operational support functions within Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer related or IT Management field or equivalent related experience is preferred.