Kaeppel Consulting is in immediate need of a Programmer Developer Analyst 3 for a project with our client in Austin, TX.
Our client seeks a worker with strong foundation in design, development and maintenance IBM WebSphere Portals and J2EE systems. He or she will work with technical teams comprising of technical team leads, developers, user interface/user experience engineers, and technical/functional testing analysts. They will facilitate meetings, elicit project details and document requirements for development projects focused on continuing modernization activities of existing Enterprise Java web applications and also will work in concert with various technical leads to prioritize assigned work and develop recommendations, options, and/or alternatives as required.
This role is responsible for the following:
• Define and Develop low-level design documents
• Contribute to and follow software engineering best practices to create robust and standardized solutions
• Work closely with Business Analysis and Project Management in executing the assigned development work
• Participate in design and development activities for existing and new components
• Perform full stack development including Database, Services, Web Applications, and Front-end development by utilizing various versions of programming languages and frameworks
• Write scalable and high available code by following the design principles and software engineering best practices
• Perform code reviews, unit testing, integration testing, test case automation, continuous integration and continuous deployment
• Identify, investigate, and resolve production problems in a timely manner, based on the priority
Duration: 1,280 hours
7 years experience in Enterprise Portal Technology
6 years experience in Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
4 years experience in design, development and maintenance of enterprise portal applications with JSR 168 and 286 standards.
4 years experience in WebSphere application and portal server
4 years as an expert in Java development using JEE platforms
4 years as an expert in JSP, JSTL, HTML and CSS
4 years experience in writing unit test
3 years experience as a participant in agile software development teams
2 years working knowledge of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 / Sec 508
2 years experience in IBM ODM, BPEL